HOW TO ENTER MGT AND HOW ENTRIES ARE SELECTED:
- Entries can be from the following categories but are not limited to these:
- Vocal (solo, ensembles, choir etc.)
- Instrumental (bands, solos, ensembles, etc.)
- Drama, Mime, Comedy
- Music used during auditions (and the live show, if successful) should not contain swearing and/or explicit language
Round 1 Auditions
- Upload a video to You Tube of you performing and send us an email with the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload a song to Sound Cloud and send us a link, or send a file directly to email@example.com
- Using WhatsApp, send a video of a dance, drama or singing performance to 07957 349 004
- Entries are viewed by the Momentum’s Got Talent judging panel comprised of young people and adults.
- All entrants will be notified as to whether they have been successful in getting through to the second round of auditions.
Round 2 Auditions
- Second round auditions will take place in front of a live MGT judging panel. (Details of when and where the second round will take place will be distributed to successful entrants at a later stage.)
- Supporters, family, and youth groups are welcome and encouraged to attend the live auditions in front of the MGT judging panel.
- Successful acts who are invited to perform at the Momentum Youth Conference 2015 will need to register their details on the Momentum website: www.momentum2015.co.uk
If you have questions regarding Momentum’s Got Talent, please call020 7993 8411 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org